What happens at an ASELL workshop?
ASELL brings university academics to a local school to facilitate a workshop involving teachers and students. The workshops are designed to assist school teachers in enhancing their existing experiments, and boost student inquiry skills.
What benefits will I get from attending an ASELL Schools workshop?
· Network with other teachers.
· Work with students outside the classroom environemnt
· Road test investigations that could be used with the new Australian Curriculum.
· Road test a range of investigations in a 'hands on' format and share ideas.
· The opportunity to submit an experiment you are using in your own classrooms to get evaluated and tested by other workshop participants.
Who do I contact if I would like to host a workshop?
Just fill in your details below. You will be contacted shortly by an ASELL representative.
Who do I contact if I would like to attend a workshop?
Just fill in your details below. You will be contacted shortly by an ASELL representative. Alternatively use the Google calendar and click on an upcoming workshop to email us directly.
1. The workshop will count towards NSW Institute teacher identified PD
2. Teaching relief reimbursment can be available.
Example of Workshop Program – Please click here