2015 ASELL National Science Workshop - Monash University
The next ASELL National Science workshop will be held at the Monash University from Wednesday 25 November – Friday 27 November 2015. You are invited to send 2-person teams (one academic and teaching associate/demonstrator) to the workshop. This workshop will involve a mixture of discussions and laboratory-based activities. Each team will have the opportunity to showcase one experiment from its home institution. Up to 4 teams from each institution are allowed to attend and it is suggested you and your colleagues submit experiments you think are good and experiments you think need major improvement.
- $715 ($650 plus GST) per team which consists of one academic and teaching associate/demonstrator.
- AUD $440 (AUD$400 plus GST) per individual covering food and registration without a practical
- Expression of Interest of experiments to be evaluated – 17 August 2015
- Experiments to be evaluated at workshop are chosen and teachers informed – 31 August 2015
- Full technical notes, hazard assessments, student notes, and demonstrator notes are due – 14 September 2015
- Registrations for workshop due – 26 October 2015
- ASELL educational template (sections 1 and 2) is due – 28 September 2015. See related files below for infomation on how to complete the ASELL educational template.
- Workshop – 25-27 November 2015. Draft workshop schedule is below in related files.
Want more information?