2013 ASELL National Science Workshop
The next ASELL National Science workshop will be held at the University of Sydney on Tuesday 2 April – Friday 5 April 2013. You are invited to send 2-person teams (one academic and one student) to the Workshop. This workshop will involve a mixture of discussions and laboratory-based activities. Each team will have the opportunity to showcase one experiment from its home institution. Up to 4 teams from each institution are allowed to attend and it is suggested you and your colleagues submit experiments you think are good and experiments you think need major improvement. We hope to run about 20 experiments per discipline at the workshop.
- Expression of Interest of experiments to be evaluated – 25 January 2013
- Experiments to be evaluated at workshop are chosen and teachers informed – 1 February 2013
- Full technical notes, hazard assessments, student notes, and demonstrator notes are due – 15 February 2013
- Registrations for workshop due – 5 March 2013
- ASELL educational template (sections 1 and 2) is due – 15 March 2013. See related files below for infomation on how to complete the ASELL educational template.
- Workshop – 2-5 April 2013. Draft workshop schedule is below in related files.
Want more information?
Please use this form for payment for the 2013 ASELL National Science Workshop.
Download Other Document (Word Document, 398KB)
This is the draft program for the 2013 ASELL National Science Workshop to be held from 2-5 April 2013.
Download Other Document (Acrobat PDF, 53KB)
Please complete this form if you wish to submit an experiment for the 2013 ASELL National Science Workshop
Download Other Document (Word Document, 31KB)
This flyer provides information on the 2013 ASELL National Workshop to be held from 2-5 April 2013 at the University of Sydney
Download Other Document (Acrobat PDF, 386KB)
This document lists some accommodation suggestions for the ASELL National Science Workshop 2013.
Download Other Document (Acrobat PDF, 70KB)
This is the latest blank Educational Template.
Download Public Document (Word Document, 72KB)
This is the latest guidelines document that was provided to delegates preparing for ASELL workshops. It offers instructions on how to complete the template.
Download Public Document (Acrobat PDF, 79KB)